Okash Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
USE PROMO CODE: ACEXKN
Okash loan app is offered by OneSpot Technology Investment Ltd. The Okash loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 1M+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 58K+ reviews.
OKASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the OKash loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber with a steady income.
In addition, users must also grant the Okash loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
OKASH LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the Okash loan app at the Google Playstore.
- Install it and follow the registration process to completion.
- Login, tap on the menu located at the top left of the app, click on ‘Promo code’ , enter the code ACEXKN and click on ‘Apply Code’.
- Navigate back to the menu and apply for your loan.
Generally, your phone data including SMS messages are used in lending decisions and in case you are unfortunate in getting a loan initially, keep the app installed and ensure you save the data on your phone, stay current with all other lenders, and correctly input your account details and try re-applying after the set duration.
OKASH LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
OKash loan app offers a minimum loan of Ksh2500 to a maximum of Ksh50,000 for the pilot phase and may increase up to Ksh500,000
OKASH LOAN INTEREST RATE
- Update 2: Interest rates are further revised
- Update 1: Interest rates are revised i.e 15% for 15 days, 17.6% for 22 days and 23.2% for 29 days
Fee charged ranges between 14% – 16.8% and is highly dependent on the loan amount as well as the repayment duration.
OKASH LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
- Update 2: Repayment durations are now in installments of 91 and 92 days.
- Update 1: Repayment durations have been revised i.e Ksh2,500-Ksh8,000 (15 days), Ksh6,500-Ksh9,000 (22 days) and above Ksh10,000 (29 days
OKash loan offers repayment periods of 14, 21 and 30 days depending on the Okash loan amount.
REPAY OKASH LOAN USING OKASH PAYBILL NUMBER
To make an Okash loan app repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 612224
5. For account number, enter your M-PESA number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
OKASH LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Okash loan app has access to:
- Device & app history- retrieve running apps
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information and add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based) and access extra location provider commands
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- create accounts and set passwords
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- full network access
- run at startup
- draw over other apps
- prevent device from sleeping
OKASH LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Okash loan late fee of 2% per day is automatically charged on any outstanding Okash loan amount not repaid after the due date.
OKASH LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
Excess funds will be reversed to your M-PESA account within 14 days after the necessary account reconciliation procedures.
OKASH LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Phone- 020 765 99 88
Official Website- https://ke.o-kash.com/kenya/en/