Timiza Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
- Kenyan Banks Offering Scholarships And How To Apply For Them  - September 20, 2023
Timiza loan app is offered by Barclays ( now ABSA ). The Timiza loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 1M+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 12K+ reviews in the Playstore.
TIMIZA LOAN USSD CODE
Users can also access the service without downloading and installing the app by simply dialing the Timiza loan USSD code *848#
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
TIMIZA LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To be able to use Timiza loan app, one needs to own a phone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber with an active M-PESA for more than 6 months.
In addition, users must also grant the Timiza loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
TIMIZA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the Timiza loan app, install and follow the registration process
- Log in to the Timiza loan app
- Click on ‘My loans‘ , select ‘Request loan’ and then ‘Continue’
- If approved, the Timiza loan procured will be sent to your Timiza account.
TIMIZA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Timiza loans range from Ksh50 to Ksh100,000 whereby your credit score is largely dependent on your repayment history.
Furthermore, this will also act as a determining factor in future Timiza loan increments.
TIMIZA LOAN INTEREST RATE
Timiza loans attract a total of 6.08% whereby 1.083% ( interest rate ) and 5% ( facility fee ) on the cost of processing the Timiza loan.
TIMIZA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Timiza loans are to be repaid within 30 days.
REPAY TIMIZA LOAN USING TIMIZA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make Timiza loan repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-PESA
- From your M-PESA menu select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 300067
- Enter your Timiza registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press \’OK\’
TIMIZA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Timiza loan app has access to:
Contacts- read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone- directly call phone numbers and read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- control vibration
- prevent device from sleeping
TIMIZA LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Your Timiza loan repayment period will be extended for an additional 30 days and you will be charged an additional 5% roll-over fee on your outstanding Timiza loan balance.
TIMIZA LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
The excess amount will be credited in to your Timiza account.
Phone- 0709 213 000 / 020 42 65 000