How To Easily Link PayPal To KCB/Co-op Bank In Kenya 
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
- 🇺🇬 3 Easy Ways to Check CRB Status in Uganda: A Step-by-Step Guide - September 26, 2023
PayPal is one of the most widely used international money transfer platform in Kenya especially for online freelancers. This is due to its ease of integration with the M-Pesa platform whereby one can withdraw and top-up funds via M-Pesa.
However, Paypal imposes certain limitations whenever an account reaches a certain limit thus in-order to avoid such, one needs to verify the paypal account.
To do so, one is required to link either a debit/credit card or bank account.
Unfortunately, only U.S bank accounts can be linked to Paypal.
Below, we will show you how to link a Kenyan bank account to Paypal in 2 easy steps and use it to withdraw funds from a limited Paypal account in Kenya.
- Login to your Payoneer account. (If you do not have an account, follow this procedure to open one)
- Click on ‘Receive’ tab located at the top menu
- Select ‘Global Payment Service’
- Select ‘Receiving Accounts’
You will see a list of international receiving accounts i.e USD, JPY, GBP etc
Go to the USD account and click ‘View details’ to view the account details such as: bank name, bank address, routing (ABA), account number and account type.
If you have any other U.S bank account apart from the above mentioned, proceed to close it and request for another until you are assigned to it through the below procedure.
Click on the ‘Solution guide’ link located at the bottom.
- Login to your PayPal account
- Click on ‘Link a card or bank’
- Select ‘Link a bank Account’
Copy the U.S bank account details from your Payoneer account and paste them into their respective fields in PayPal.
Once successful, you will receive a screen notification stating that your Community Savings Bank is linked.
There you have it, you have indirectly linked a Kenyan bank account to PayPal. This method is also useful when withdrawing money from a limited Kenyan PayPal account.