- Go to the Payoneer website
- Click on ‘Sign In’
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
Depending on your preference, select the account that best suits you from the list of the provided account types.
- Freelancer/SMB– receive payments from international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- Online seller– receive payments from e-commerce sites and marketplaces.
- Affiliate marketer– receive payments from publishers, networks/platforms or earn commission by promoting Payoneer.
- Vacation rental host– receive payments from vacation rental sites and private renters.
- Individual– receive payments from international clients, marketplaces, send/ receive money between friends and family and also order prepaid cards.
( For this article, we will choose ‘Individual’ )
- Proceed and click on ‘Register’
- On the next screen, select your business type i.e individual or company.
( For this article, we will choose ‘individual’ )
You will then be required to submit your details as per the sections below
A. Personal details
- Enter your first and last name as per your national ID, email address and date of birth.
B. Contact details
- Enter your street number, city/town, postal zip code, and mobile number.
- Upon entering your mobile number, click ‘Send code’ to receive a verification code via SMS
- Enter the code and click ‘Next’
C. Security details
- Enter & confirm password
- Choose and answer a security question
- Enter the captcha code and click ‘Next’
D. Bank account details
There are two options for bank account type i.e personal and business.
( For this article, we will choose ‘Personal’ )
- Proceed and fill in the bank name, bank code and account number.
- Click ‘Submit’
- Enter your bank’s SWIFT/BIC code.
- Click ‘Done’
You will then receive a notification that your Payoneer account application has been successfully submitted and is being reviewed.
A confirmation email regarding the same will be received with additional details that the review may take upto 3 business days.
Another email regarding verification of your email address will also be received.
Upon successful verification, you will receive an email confirming the same and now you can proceed to login to your Payoneer account.