How To Check Safaricom Tariff 
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
In one of our previous articles, we highlighted how one can join the Safaricom postpaid tariff.
In this post, we will focus on how to check the Safaricom Tariff in which one is currently subscribed to.
To do this, simply follow the below procedure.
- Download and install the Mysafaricom app available from the Playstore.
- Read and accept the app’s terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Activate app’ via the 4-digit code sent via SMS
- Grant the app permission access to your location and call logs.
- Click on ‘Account’ located at the bottom menu to access the page containing your phone number, status and current tariff.