Senti Extends Loan Penalty Waiver Period
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
Senti loan defaulters now have a reason to smile as the lender extends its penalty waiver period campaign.
The campaign requires Senti loan users to:
1. Pay 75% of Principal/ amount requested and qualify for INTEREST + PENALTY waiver or
2. Pay 50% of the amount requested and qualify for a PENALTY waiver after which Senti will issue a clearance certificate.
The waiver campaign began on 22nd Dec 2020 and was set to end on 21st Jan 2021. However, Senti has extended the offer period to last until 31st Jan 2021.
It is not yet clear if this campaign is an indication of Senti’s resumption of its credit facility function considering that it comes amidst a backdrop of claims that Senti had ceased giving out loans last year and instead embarked on selling airtime on discount.
Either way, the waiver period is a great opportunity for defaulters to clear their loan at a fraction of the outstanding amount.
To make a repayment via Senti,
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 517910
5. Enter your M-Pesa number beginning with the prefix +254 with which you registered with as the account number.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.