Senti loan app is offered by RoamTech. The Senti mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100K+ downloads as well as a 4.3/5 star rating with 5.2K+ reviews.
SENTI LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY
Senti loan app requires users to be at least 18 years old with a valid national ID, be a Safaricom subscribed member with access to M-PESA service.
Senti loan app also requires data access from your phone in-order to calculate your creditworthiness and ultimately your eligibility to be considered for a Senti loan.
SENTI LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and install the Senti loan app
2. Register your correct details on the Senti mobile loan app
3. Verify your details with the One time password sent to you
4. Apply for a loan and get fast cash sent directly to your M-Pesa
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
SENTI LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Senti loan amounts range from Ksh500 to a maximum of Ksh40,000
SENTI LOAN INTEREST RATE
Senti loan app interest rate charges range from 17% to 22% depending on repayment period i.e 22 % ( 14 days ) and 17% ( 30 days )
SENTI LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Senti loan app loan offers are repayable in 14 days or 30 days.
REPAY SENTI LOAN USING SENTI PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a Senti loan repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 517910
5. Enter your M-Pesa number beginning with the prefix +254 with which you registered with as the account number.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
SENTI LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
Senti loan app requires access to:
Contacts – read your contacts
- Location – approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS – read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone – directly call phone numbers and read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files – read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage – read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera – take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information – view Wi-Fi connections
Device ID & call information – read phone status and identity
Update component usage statistics
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Run at startup
- Draw over other apps
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
Read Google service configuration
Automatic late repayment penalty fee charge calculated on any outstanding amount in respect of the Senti loan.
Phone: 0712 517 910