Okash & Opesa Introduce Membership Levels To Reward Loyal Borrowers
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
The program’s main focus is to reward borrowers who consistently make timely loan repayments, have a positive credit score and apply for loans frequently with increased loan limits as well as lower service fee.
Advantage Plus entails a two-tier system whereby there are 15 levels.
- Level 1-6 are referred to as standard members whereby their maximum loan limit is Ksh50,000 with a service fee of between 22-25%
- Level 7-15 are referred to as super members whereby their maximum loan limit is Ksh90,000 with a service fee of 12-16%
It is noticeable that as a borrower levels up, the loan amount increases as the service fee decreases.