How To Increase KCB Mpesa Loan Limit In 2023
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
KCB M-Pesa is a credit facility brought about as a result of a union between KCB bank and Safaricom which advances mobiloans with a 7.35% interest with duration of 30 days to Mpesa users in Kenya without necessarily having to possess an account with KCB bank.
However, in-order to qualify for a KCB Mpesa loan users must be registered and also have an active Mpesa account.
Nonetheless, already registered users can also be denied loans if they already possess an existing loan, have a negative credit history or have been blacklisted either due to late loan repayment or default.
Qualified KCB M-Pesa users can also check their loan limits by navigating to the Sim toolkit M-Pesa menu, select ‘Loans and Savings‘, select ‘KCB M-Pesa’, select ‘Loan’ then select ‘Check loan limit’
In the event that the assigned loan limit is not satisfactory, follow the below tips on how to increase the KCB M-Pesa loan limit.
- Increase activity on your KCB M-PESA account by moving money in and out of your account.
- Increase savings on your KCB M-PESA account.
- Increase usage of M-PESA services.
- Early and prompt repayment of KCB M-PESA loans