How To Convert Bonga Points To M-PESA Instantly In 2023
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
The concept of loyalty programmes is a well known and globally adopted marketing strategy aimed at attracting potential customers as well as retaining existing ones.
In Kenya, one popular method used by the majority of businesses in rewarding long time customers for their loyalty is via the reward points system.
This technique basically entails earning of points whenever a particular service is used upon which the points can be cumulatively redeemed for a reward/service.
For instance, in the telecommunications sector, the major network operators offer reward points for using their voice, data or SMS services.
Airtel subscribers can enrol for the Zawadi points program via the Ussd code *326# whereby for every Ksh10 spent on calls/data/SMS earns 1 Zawadi point which can therefore be redeemed for free airtime, internet and phones & accessories
Telkom subscribers are automatically enrolled to the Ziada points program upon registration of the Telkom lines whereby for every Ksh1 spent on calls/SMS/data earns 1 Ziada point which can therefore be redeemed for free data and airtime.
Safaricom subscribers can enrol for the Bonga Points program via the Ussd code *126# whereby for every Ksh10 spent on calls/data/SMS earns 1 Bonga point.
Bonga Points can ultimately be redeemed for free airtime, minutes, SMS, MMS, internet, phones/tablets & accessories, air tickets as well as purchase of goods and services via buy goods and lipa na M-Pesa options.
Unfortunately, for Airtel and Telkom subscribers, said loyalty points cannot be redeemed for actual cash.
Luckily for Safaricom subscribers, one can use the below method to convert Bonga Points to M-PESA directly.
- Have access to a till number
- Redeem the Bonga Points via the Lipa Na Bonga Points option available via the Ussd code *126*1#
- The converted amount will be deposited to the till number.
- You can now proceed to withdraw the cash.