How To Apply HELB Undergraduate Subsequent Loan
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
An undergraduate subsequent Helb loan is a loan taken after a successful application and disbursement of the first one.
Application for the subsequent undergraduate Helb loan is similar to the one for the first time applicants only that this one has additional channels with which one can use to apply.
Apart from the HELB student portal, other channels include the official HELB app and Ussd code. Below, we will look at how to use each one to apply for a Helb subsequent loan.
How To Apply For Undergraduate Helb Subsequent Loan Using Helb App
- Download, install and launch the HELB app from the Playstore.
- Begin the registration process by entering your mobile number upon which you will receive an (One Time Password) OTP via SMS
- Enter the OTP, click ‘Login’ and input your name and ID number.
- Click on ‘Loans’ followed by ‘Bachelor loans’ and fill in the required details and submit.
How To Apply For Undergraduate Helb Subsequent Loan Using Ussd
- Dial *642# from Safaricom sim card
- Choose option 1: Register
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter your ID number
- Enter your date of birth
- Create and confirm your 4-digit pin whereby a confirmation SMS will be sent to you.