Zenka Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
USE PROMO CODE: EK6P
Zenka loan app is offered by Zenka Finance. The mobile app is available on the Apple Store as well as the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 500K+ downloads as well as a 4.2/5 star rating with 14K+ reviews in the Playstore.
ZENKA LOAN USSD CODE
If you do not own a smartphone to download the Zenka mobile loan app, you can also try accessing Zenka loan services by dialing *841# or *483*101#
ZENKA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Zenka mobile loan app, one needs to own a phone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the Zenka loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
ZENKA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Download, install and launch the Zenka loan app.
Register by filling in the basic information. Upon finalization, you will be required to input the PROMO CODE ‘EK6P’
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
Please note that your phone data will be considered during loan disbursements. In the event that your application is not successful the first time, kindly maintain the app installed on your phone as you gradually accumulate enough data on your phone and attempt to reapply in future.
ZENKA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Zenka mobile loan app loan amounts range from Ksh500 to a maximum of Ksh20,000 with loan increments being dependent on historical timely Zenka loan repayments.
ZENKA LOAN INTEREST RATE
Zenka loan app charges an interest rate of 29%
ZENKA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The repayment terms for the Zenka loan app range between 1-30 days.
REPAY ZENKA LOAN USING ZENKA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 979988
5. For account number, enter your M-PESA number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
ZENKA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
Zenka loan app uses state-of-the-art encryption techniques to make sure your data is always 100% secure. Your data is never shared with or sold to third parties, unless for specific reasons like reporting to authorized Credit Bureaus.
The Zenka loan app has access to:
Identity- find accounts on the device
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Phone- read phone status and identity and directly call phone numbers
- Contacts- read your contacts and find accounts on the device
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
Pair with Bluetooth devices
ZENKA LOAN LATE REPAYMENTS
A Zenka loan penalty fee of 1% per day is charged on any outstanding amount not repaid after the due date.
ZENKA LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Zenka loan app offers extensions at different fees depending on the duration i.e 15% ( 7 day extension ) , 22% ( 14 day extension ) and 29% ( 30 day extension )
RESET ZENKA LOAN FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
On the homepage of the Zenka loan app, click on ‘SIGN IN’ and enter your phone number.
On the next screen, click on ‘Forgot PIN?’ located at the top right of the app page and answer the security question you had chosen during registration.
If you answer it correctly, you will receive a prompt stating that your PIN has been reset and sent via SMS.
Phone- 020 765 08 78