This Is Why CreditHela, Opesa And Okash Could Be Related
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
With each passing day, new mobile lenders enter the mobile credit scene with a bid to get a slice of the most profitable venture available in the market.
Of late, there seems to be a new kid on the block if the numerous ads being thrown around social media are anything to go by.
With its simple green inter-twined letters CH, an abbreviation of the word CreditHela, the loan app being offered by O-STREAM CL claims to offer loans ranging from Ksh1,000 to Ksh80,000 with a service fee ranging from Ksh100 to Ksh600.
At face value, this lender could pass off as a new entrant but the reality might be different on the ground.
If one is keen enough, s/he can be able to notice subtle similarities to already existing apps. In this case, the culprits being Okash and Opesa.
Despite the lenders bearing different providers Okash ( OneSpot Limited ), Opesa ( TK Limited ) and Creditably ( O-Stream CL ). They are all one and the same.
Not convinced? Here’s proof!
1. App User Interface– Any observant user will notice that the UI of these 3 apps are strikingly similar in terms of the registration process down to the loan application process.
One could say that also the fonts are somehow indistinguishable.
2. Loan duration– All these 3 apps claim to be offering loans repayment durations ranging from 91 days to 365 days.
3. Annual Percentage rate (APR) – All the 3 apps offer an APR of 36%
4. Service fee– All the 3 apps offer a one-time service fee range of Ksh100 to Ksh600
Lastly, Okash and Opesa are advertising it themselves via their respective loan apps. If you click on the coupon banners indicated below, you will be directed to CreditHela’s Playstore page.