Tajiri Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
Tajiri loan app is offered by Tajiri. The Tajiri loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 10K+ downloads as well as a 3.3/5 star rating with 0.4K+ reviews.
TAJIRI LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the tajiri loan app, one needs to own a smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the tajiri loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
TAJIRI LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Download the tajiri loan app, install and follow the registration prompts to completion.
TAJIRI LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Tajiri loan amounts range from Ksh200 to a maximum of Ksh30,000.
TAJIRI LOAN INTEREST RATE
Tajiri loan interest rates can go as high as 40% depending on tajiri loan amount and repayment period.
TAJIRI LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Tajiri loan repayment period range from 7, 14, 21 and 28 days.
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
REPAY TAJIRI LOAN USING TAJIRI PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a tajiri loan repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 784221
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number with which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
TAJIRI LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The tajiri loan app has access to:
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- run at startup
- prevent device from sleeping
TAJIRI LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Tajiri loan late repayments incur a 1% penalty fee per day on the outstanding principal from the due date.
TAJIRI LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Yes. This option is valid for active tajiri loans that are not 30 days past due and can be accessed via the ‘Extend‘ tab.
The extension terms allows you to postpone repayment by either 7 days, 14 days, 21 days or 28 days.
However, the extension fee will depend on the extension term and will be displayed upon request for extension.