How To Increase Timiza Loan Limit In 2023
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
Timiza is an all-in-one product by Absa bank that enables users easy access to instant loans as well as a platform for saving, sending money, paying bills, buying airtime, purchasing insurance etc
It also provides the benefits of higher loan limits, lowest facility fees at 5% in comparison to market rate, incentives for early repayment, good transacting behavior and loyalty.
However, to access Timiza loans, you need to first meet the eligibility requirements to qualify for a Timiza loan
Once the prerequisites have been met, you can proceed and open a Timiza account by registering via the ussd code *848# or downloading the app from the appstore or playstore.
Timiza loans range from Ksh50 to Ksh100,000 repayable after 30 days at interest rate of 6%. However, users are assigned loan limits depending on one’s creditworthiness.
Therefore in-order to increase Timiza loan limit, you need to follow the below steps:
1. Increase activity on your TIMIZA Account by transacting on other services offered on Timiza e.g. Deposit cash, Purchase airtime, Pay your utility bills, Subscribe to Insurance.
2. Open and Increase savings on your savings account on Timiza
3. Increase usage of M-PESA services