How To Check Opesa Loan Balance
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
Opesa loans are provided by TK Ltd through the Opesa loan app downloadable from the Google play store.
The Opesa loan app offers loan limits of between Ksh2,000 to Ksh30,000 without checking CRB records of an applicant.
Opesa is also a member of the ‘interest-first’ club whereby interest is deducted prior to loan disbursement.
To check the Opesa loan balance of an active Opesa loan, follow the below steps.
1. Sign into the Opesa loan app
2. On the very first screen, the loan balance and the due date will be displayed.
3. To get more detailed info comprising of the installments breakdown, tap on the menu icon located at the top left.
4. Click ‘Loan Record
5. Tap on the row indicated as Active to access the loan record detail.