How To Check KCB Mpesa Loan Balance In 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
- Kenyan Banks Offering Scholarships And How To Apply For Them  - September 20, 2023
KCB M-PESA loan is a mobile loan service formed through a partnership between Kenya Commercial bank ( KCB ) and Safaricom’s mobile money service M-PESA that offers loans at 7.35% to be repaid within 30 days.
In addition, KCB Mpesa loan service is accessible from the SIM toolkit, as well as from the MySafaricom app which are also the channels that can be used to check KCB Mpesa loan balance.
- Navigate to phone SIM toolkit
- Click on Safaricom Menu
- Click on M-PESA
- Click on Loans and Savings
- Click on KCB M-PESA
- Click on My Account
- Click on Check Balance
- Input your M-PESA PIN
You will receive an SMS containing your individual balances from both your KCB Savings account and KCB M-PESA loan.
Via MySafaricom App
- Download and install the mySafaricom app from the Playstore.
- Launch the mySafaricom app
- Click on the M-PESA icon located at the bottom
- Click on Loans & Savings
- Click on KCB M-PESA tab
The individual balances from both loan & savings accounts will be displayed.