How To Apply For Equity Bank Debit Card 
- How Long It Takes To Reverse Mpesa Transaction  - November 26, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - November 25, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - November 24, 2023
Equity bank debit card application process is fairly easy whereby an applicant only requires to be an account holder of Equity bank.
Some of the benefits of owning an Equity bank debit card include funds deposit and withdrawals through ATMs and agents, payment of utility bills via ATMs, airtime purchase through ATMs, international purchases through automatic foreign currency conversion, access to temporary overdraft facility as well as account information.
To apply for an Equity bank debit card, one is required to fill a card application form at any of the Equity bank branches.
Some of the details required for submission include;
- Surname and first name
- Address inclusive of code and town
- Phone number
- Email address
- ID number
- Account number to be used with the debit card.
- Daily cash withdrawal limit.
A sample of the application card can be seen below.