Britam Money Market Fund – Full Guide To Investing In 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
- 🇺🇬 3 Easy Ways to Check CRB Status in Uganda: A Step-by-Step Guide - September 26, 2023
Britam Money Market Fund Fact Sheet
|Mara/Ragati Road Junction, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 30375 – 00100,
|Britam Asset Managers (Kenya) Ltd|
Britam Money Market Registration
1. Official Identification Document or current passport
2. Personal Identification Number certificate
3. Utility Bill (Electricity,water, proof of address letter not less than 3 months)
4. Proof of banking details (original cancelled cheque or certified letter from the bank or bank statement not more than three months old)
5. Investment cheque / deposit slip in correct fund)
6. Copy of birth certificate for minor (section 6)
7. Income Tax Exemption Certificate (If applicable)
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Partnership – Partnership Agreement
3. Other Legal Entities – Constitution or other founding documents in terms of which legal person is created
4. Resolution/mandate authorizing the investment
5. Copy of PIN Certificate of the Organization
6. Income Tax Exemption Certificate (if applicable)
7. Proof of Banking Details (Original cancelled cheque; or Bank statement (not more than three months);or Certified letter from the bank confirming account details, or Copy of ATM Card )
8. Investment Fund’s cheque or Deposit slip attached and in the correct fund
9. Official Kenyan identification document or, if not available current passport
10. Utility Bill (not more than three months old ); or-Lease/rental agreement; or-Electricity account; or-Water Bill
1. Dial *778# and select Money Market Fund.
2. Enter your National ID or Passport No., KRA PIN, Residential Address and Occupation.
3. Accept the Terms and conditions.
4. A One Time Password (OTP) shall be sent you via SMS.
5. Dial *778# and use the OTP to log in. Reset your PIN.
6. Select Money Market Fund from the Menu.
7. Select how you were introduced to Britam (e.g. Britam Financial Advisor and enter
the intermediary’s Phone Number).
8. Input the investment amount and M-Pesa PIN (Minimum initial investment KES 1,000).
9. You shall receive confirmation message from Britam
Online Service Portal
1. Navigate to the Britam Online portal ( Invest Now )
2. Select a document type and enter its associated document number
3. Click ‘Proceed’
4. Input your phone number and tap ‘ Send OTP’
5. Proceed to enter the 6-digit OTP sent via SMS and click on ‘Submit’
Send completed form + required KYC attachments + proof of payment to the email address email@example.com
Britam Money Market Deposit/Top Up Options
|Paybill No.||Account No.|
|500005||Your Britam Account No. in the format BAXXXXXX|
|Account Name:||Britam Money Market Fund Inflow Account|
|Branch:||CSC Head office|
Britam Money Market Withdrawal Options
Dial *778# and follow the prompts to access the withdrawal option
Britam Money Market View Statement Options
Monthly Statement Issue Date
Manual Statement Request
Britam Money Market Application Forms
Britam Unit Trust Individual Joining Form – Download
Britam Unit Trust Corporate Joining Form – Download
Britam Unit Trust Redemption/Withdrawal Form – Download
Britam Money Market Contact Details
Mara/Ragati Road Junction, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 30375 – 00100,
|(020) 283 3000|
|0703 094 091|
|0703 094 000|