Fasta is an online loan service offered by FASTA (Pty) Ltd under credit license NCRCP10591 that is available to South Africa residents.
FASTA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to apply for a loan, an applicant must be 18 years or older earning a salary of not less R7,000 per month, possess a valid RSA ID number, have access to internet banking as well as verifiable income for the past 3 months.
FASTA LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the application page
2. Use the slider to choose the loan amount, select the duration and click ‘Apply Now’
3. Input your ID number to begin the registration process by providing additional details including address.
4. Depending on the details, the system will check affordability after which review will commence.
5. Submit the banking statements and money will be deposited to the bank account.
FASTA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Fasta advances loans for upto a minimum of R500 to a maximum of R8,000
FASTA LOAN INTEREST RATES
Fasta loans attract interest rates between 2-5% depending on a variety of factors including credit risk profile during the application stage, loan amount and duration.
In addition, there are also monthly service fee and initiation fee.
FASTA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Repayments can be made in 1,2 or 3 monthly installments.
3rd Floor, Spaces, Dock Road Junction,
Cnr Stanley & Dock Road, V&A Waterfront,
Cape Town, 8001.
Tel: 087 470 0400
Categories: South Africa