🇿🇦 Wonga Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
Wonga is an online loan service provided by Wonga Online (Pty) Ltd under credit license NCRCP12875 that is available to South Africa residents.
WONGA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
Wonga loans are reserved for South African residents above the age of 18 who possess an active phone number, email address and bank account.
WONGA LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Make an application via the application page
2. Select the loan amount and repayment period and click ‘Apply Now’ to begin registration.
3. Enter your name, ID number, home language, marital status, email address and choose a password.
5. Proceed with the rest of the application by providing employment details, monthly income and expenses as well banking details inorder to receive a loan decision.
6. On approval, income verification is required via uploading latest payslip/bank statement whereby upon successful verification, the funds are transferred to bank account.
WONGA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Wonga loan amounts range from a minimum of R500 to a maximum of R4,000 for first time applicants to a maximum loan limit of R8,000 for regular borrowers with a positive repayment history.
WONGA LOAN INTEREST RATES
Loans attract interest rates are inclusive initiation fee and service fee and are charged daily.
WONGA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The loans are repayable upto a maximum period of 6 months for existing customers and 4 months for new customers. Repayment is deducted automatically from one’s bank account upon due date whereas earlier repayment can be done using the ‘Repay’ option available in your account and choose debit order or EasyPay.
1st floor, 14 Kloof Street, Gardens,
Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Tel: 0861 966 421