🇳🇬 Sokoloan Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- Kenyan Banks Offering Scholarships And How To Apply For Them  - September 20, 2023
- How To Retrieve Details Of A Lost Kenya Power Token/Delay For Free  - September 19, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - September 17, 2023
Sokoloan app is offered by Soko lending Company Ltd. The Sokoloan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 4.8/5 star rating with 89K+ reviews.
SOKOLOAN LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Sokoloan loans, the applicant is required to be aged between 22-50 years and be employed/self employed with a reliable income source.
Additional requirements include; bank statement, national ID card and BVN.
SOKOLOAN LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install Sokoloan loan app via Playstore
2. Choose your loan amount & tenure then share some information about yourself
3. Verification of the information provided above.
4. Once successful, funds are disbursed to bank account within 24 hours
SOKOLOAN LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Sokoloan loan amounts range from a minimum of ₦5,000 to a maximum of ₦100,000
SOKOLOAN LOAN INTEREST RATES
Sokoloan loans are charged at 3% – 29% per month
SOKOLOAN LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Sokoloan loans have a loan tenure of 5 or 10 days
SOKOLOAN LOAN CONTACTS
Plot 9, Acme Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Nigeria