🇳🇬 9Credit Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
9Credit loan app is offered by OTP Internet Technology. The 9Credit loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 4.2/5 star rating with 35K+ reviews.
9CREDIT LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for 9Credit loans, the applicant is required to be a Nigerian resident aged between 18-56 years in employment or own a business with a reliable income source, national ID card and BVN.
9CREDIT LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install 9Credit loan app via Playstore
2. Create an account
3. Select your preferred loan product
4. Fill in the required details and submit upon which you may receive a verification call.
5. Upon successful approval, the result will be displayed in the app as well as receive an SMS notification.
6. Provide consent of the loan agreement to receive the loan amount into your account.
9CREDIT LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
9Credit loan amounts range from a minimum of ₦3,000 to a maximum of ₦100,000
9CREDIT LOAN INTEREST RATES
9Credit loans are charged at 25% per month with a processing fee ranging between ₦90 to ₦2,000 depending on the application details as well as loan amounts.
9CREDIT LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
9Credit loans have a loan tenure of 3-24 months
9CREDIT LOAN CONTACTS
Lawal street, oregun, ikeja, Nigeria