Stawi Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
Stawi loan app is offered by NCBA. The Stawi loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans. It has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 3.0/5 star rating with 500+ reviews.
STAWI LOAN REQUIREMENTS
In order to be eligible for Stawi loans, applicants are required to possess a valid Kenyan ID, hold a valid Business Permit, have no negative CRB listing, be a fully registered Stawi customer and have a monthly business turnover of between KES 50,000 to KES 250,000
STAWI LOAN REGISTRATION
Download and install the Stawi Application from the Google play store on your smart phone device.
Click OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT to proceed with the registration process requiring you to submit your personal details such as:
- Mobile number
- Kenyan ID or a valid Kenyan passport
- Passport photo of yourself
- Photo of your National ID front and back
- Photo of a valid business permit/license.
- A valid email address to create an account.
Visit a Stawi Agent for KYC verification and access a Stawi Loan
STAWI LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Stawi loans range from a minimum of Ksh30,000 to a maximum of Ksh250,000
STAWI LOAN INTEREST RATES
Stawi loans attract
- Low interest rates at 9% per annum.
- One-time Facility fee of 4% of the loan amount.
- Insurance fee of 0.7% of the loan amount.
- Excise duty, which is 20% of the facility fee.
STAWI LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Stawi loans have a loan tenure from one to twelve months.
STAWI LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Stawi loan app has access to:
- Contacts: read and modify your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Photos/Media/Files: modify, delete and read the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Storage: modify, delete and read the contents of your USB storage
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Prevent device from sleeping
HOW TO CONTACT STAWI LOAN
Phone: 0709 714 999 / 0730 714 999