SaPesa Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
- Kenyan Banks Offering Scholarships And How To Apply For Them  - September 20, 2023
The SaPesa loan app is provided by Zidello Enterprises Kenya Limited.The SaPesa loan app can be downloaded from the Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans with over 10K+ downloads as well as a 4.1/5 star rating with 60+ reviews.
SaPesa Loan App Download And Registration
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to be directed to a screen whereby you will be required to input your phone number so as to receive an SMS verification code to enter into the empty 6-digit code field.
Click ‘Confirm’ on the confirm loan page so as to begin the registration process by submitting info regarding your:
Profile such as name/middle/last name, ID number, gender, date of birth, marital status, education & residential status.
Other information such as employment, monthly income, salary payday, personal email and presence of any outstanding loans from other lenders.
Contact information that includes two referees detailing their names, phone numbers and relationship to you.
How To Apply For SaPesa loan
After completion of the above registration, you will be required to await for a review that will take about 5 seconds to finalize.
Once the review is done, your loan limit will be displayed alongside the loan particulars such as the interest rates and the repayment amounts of the respective installment dates.
Click ‘Confirm’ and ‘Submit’ the loan application for approval.
SaPesa loan amount, Interest Rate and Repayment Duration
SaPesa loan amounts range from Ksh1,400 to Ksh85,000 repayable after 14 days with a maximum interest rate of 30% i.e if you are approved for a Ksh2,000 loan, you will be charged an interest fee of Ksh619. However, this interest will be deducted prior to disbursement thus you will receive Ksh1,381 to your MPesa account.
How To Repay SaPesa Loan
To make a repayment for the SaPesa loan, follow these steps:
- Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Choose the Paybill option
- Enter the Paybill number 4040017
- For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
- Enter your repayment amount
- Enter your M-PESA pin
- Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
How To Contact SaPesa Customer Support
Phone: +254 797 980 854