Kashbean Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
- 🇺🇬 3 Easy Ways to Check CRB Status in Uganda: A Step-by-Step Guide - September 26, 2023
Kashbean loan app is provided by pesa loan developer . The Kashbean loan app is available on the Playstore, is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 50K+ downloads as well as a 4.2/5 star rating with 3K+ reviews.
Kashbean Loan App Download
How To Register For Kashbean Loan
Click on ‘Apply Now’ located at the app’s homepage in-order to begin the registration process. The required details include:
- A) Personal info: ID number, first & last name, date of birth, gender, marital status, education level, county, city, detailed address, email and alternative phone number.
- B) Income info: job type, monthly income, payday, company name, position and company phone.
- C) Three emergency contact persons stating relationship and phone number.
- D) Photo uploads of ID card front and image of the ID card holder while holding the card in front of the chest whereby both the ID card holder’s face and ID card should be clear.
How To Apply For Kashbean Loan
After completion of the above, click on ‘Loan Immediately’ and you will be directed to take a selfie whereby you are required to keep your face clear, exposed completely and without obstructions. Once completed, the next screen will be the loan application page offering different options of loan amounts as well as loan terms. You are required to choose your preferred loan amount and term then click ‘Submit’ to be directed to the order confirmation page displaying the loan amount, loan term, amount to be received, repayment date and amount and purpose of the loan. If all the details are in order, check the box to agree to the loan agreement and click ‘Submit’ to finalize the application process.
Kashbean loan amount, Interest Rate and Repayment Duration
Kashbean loans start from as low as Ksh1,500 to be repaid within 7/14days at an interest rate of 30%. However, borrowers should note that the amount received is less interest rate meaning if you apply for Ksh1,000 you will receive Ksh700 after a deduction of Ksh300 (30%) as interest rate.
How To Repay Kashbean Loan
Kashbean loans can be repaid via two options either directly from the app or through M-Pesa pay bill no.196184 and input your mobile number as the account number.
How To Contact Kashbean Customer Support
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0111026900 or 0784464405