CreditKes Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
- 🇺🇬 3 Easy Ways to Check CRB Status in Uganda: A Step-by-Step Guide - September 26, 2023
CreditKes loan app is provided by CreditKes.The loan app can be downloaded from the Playstore, is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 50K+ downloads with a 4.5/5 star rating with 200+ reviews.
CreditKes Loan App Download And Registration
Download, install and launch the app.
Accept the various permission requests which include access to phonebook contacts, historical SMS data, phone details, apps, camera, location, 3rd party accounts, calendar, media/photo files and storage.
Click on ‘Borrow Money Now’, input your registered M-PESA mobile number and enter the OTP confirmation code sent via SMS.
Click ‘Borrow Money Now’ again to proceed and fill in the necessary personal info in addition to uploading your ID card photo for identity verification purposes. The required information include;
- Personal info; names, ID number, email, gender, birth-date, education, marital status, city of residence & residential address.
- Contact info; two contact persons indicating their full names, mobile numbers and their relation to you.
- Work info; work status and monthly income.
Take a picture of both the front and back of your national ID card and click ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process and proceed to the application phase.
How To Apply For CreditKes Loan
On the loan application screen, your loan limit will be displayed detailing the loan period, amount to be received/repaid, interest amount & service fee. Proceed to click on ‘Borrow Money Now’.
Your credit score will be displayed then click ‘Continue’ to finalize the loan application process whereby a notification will state that your loan status is under review.
CreditKes Loan Amount, Interest Rate And Repayment Duration.
The loan amount starts from Ksh2000 to be repaid after 7 days at a 30% interest rate.
Computation Of Loan Amount Applied vs Interest Rate vs Amount Received
|Amount applied (Ksh)||Interest (Ksh)||Amount to be received (Ksh)|
|2 000||600||1 400|
|5 000||1 500||3 500|
|7 000||2 100||4 900|
|10 000||3 000||7 000|
|15 000||4 500||10 500|
How To Contact CreditKes Customer Support
Phone: 0759 800 700