Saida loan app is offered by GreenShoe Capital Inc. The Saida mobile loan app is available on the Google Playstore is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 500K+ downloads as well as a 3.8/5 star rating with 9.6K+ reviews.
SAIDA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Saida loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the Saida loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
SAIDA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and install the Saida loan app.
2. Create an account by filling in the required details i.e full names as per national ID, registered mobile number, National ID No, and email address )
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
3. Login to Saida loan app and your loan limit will be displayed.
4. Type in your required loan amount ( should be within loan limit ) , duration for repayment and click ‘Request Loan‘
5. Upon approval, you will receive Saida loan via M-PESA.
SAIDA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Saida loan app offers a minimum loan amount of Ksh600 and a maximum amount of Ksh 25,000 with each Saida loan increment being dependent on a variety of factors including Saida loan repayment history.
SAIDA LOAN INTEREST RATE
The Saida loan interest rates range between 7.5% to 10%
SAIDA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Saida loan is repayable within 30 days.
REPAY SAIDA LOAN USING SAIDA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a Saida loan repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 854400
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number with which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
SAIDA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Saida loan app has access to:
Location- precise location (GPS and network-based) and approximate location (network-based)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Contacts- find accounts on the device, modify your contacts and read your contacts
- Storage- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- Photos / Media / Files- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- SMS- receive text messages (SMS) and read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Device & app history- retrieve running apps
- read sync statistics
- receive data from Internet
- prevent device from sleeping
- read Google service configuration
- read sync settings
- view network connections
- full network access
- toggle sync on and off
- run at startup
create accounts and set passwords
Saida loan defaults upon due date will attract a rollover fee as well as inability to access future or larger loans. In addition, very late payments will result in being blacklisted by Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
SAIDA LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
In the event one is not able to make payment at the due date, one can request for an extension period ranging between 7 days at no penalty or rollover fees.
Email : email@example.com
Categories: Loan Apps - Kenya