OPesa loan app is offered by TK Limited. The Opesa loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 1M+ downloads as well as a 4.2/5 star rating with 27K+ reviews.
OPESA LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To be able to use the OPesa loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber with a steady income.
In addition, users must also grant the Opesa loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
OPESA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
To sign up to the Opesa loan app, please click on this registration link
Commence registration by first allowing the Opesa loan app access to your phone data, input your MPESA registered number so as to obtain a verification code as well as set your password.
Proceed by filling other required personal info ( Official names as per national ID, Date of Birth, National ID number, email address, emergency contacts , monthly income etc. )
Upon submitting of the above, you can now attempt the Opesa loan application process by clicking on ‘Apply Now’
OPESA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
OPesa loan app offers a minimum loan limit of Ksh2000 to a maximum of Ksh30,000
OPESA LOAN INTEREST RATE
OPesa loan app charges an interest of 16.8%
REPAY OPESA LOAN USING OPESA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make a repayment on Opesa loans, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number 606280
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
OPESA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
OPesa loan is repayable within 14 days of disbursement.
OPESA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Opesa loan app has access to:
1. Device & app history- retrieve running apps.
2. Identity- find accounts on the device.
3. Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information and add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge.
4. Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts.
5. Location- approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based) and access extra location provider commands.
6. SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS) and receive text messages (SMS).
7. Phone- read phone status and identity.
8. Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
9. Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
10. Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections.
11. Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
12. Receive data from Internet
13. View network connections
14. Create accounts and set passwords
15. Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
16. Full network access
17. Run at startup
18. Draw over other apps
19. Prevent device from sleeping
OPESA LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
Upon Opesa loan default on due date, the contact person indicated during registration will be contacted as well as an application of a late charge fee of 2.4% per day from due date.
If no payment is made within 20 days, the borrower’s details will be forwarded to CRB for blacklisting.
OPESA LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
After reconciliation of all payments, excess funds will be reversed to MPESA within 15 days.
OPESA LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
OPESA LOAN CONTACTS
Phone: 020 7650 999
WhatsApp: 0758 706 946
Categories: Loan Apps - Kenya
Give me loan
I need aloan from opesa 30k But ihave android smathphone what can ido
If you have Android phone, download the app from Playstore, register and proceed with the application.
If approved, you will get a lower limit like Ksh2,000. Future timely repayments will unlock higher limits and you will eventually reach the limit of Ksh30,000
Very urgently plz I need a loan of 35k