UNDER ADMINISTRATION – NO LONGER OFFERING PAYDAY LOANS
Sunny was an online loan service provided by Flux Funding Limited under under reference number 806333 that was available to residents of UK.
SUNNY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Sunny loans, the applicant was required to be at least 18 years of age or above, be a resident of UK, possess an active UK bank account receiving a regular monthly net income of not less than £500.
In addition, a debit card and active phone number was also necessary.
SUNNY LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. Choose your preferred loan amount and loan duration
3. Select the purpose of the loan from the list provided i.e short term cash, payment of bills, car loan, home improvement, debt consolidation or any other not listed.
4. Provide personal details such as title, first & last names, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, marital status, number of dependants, no. of loans taken within 90 days, no. of adults you are living with.
5. Provide home details such as home owner status, duration of stay as well as post code.
6. Provide employment details such as employment status and mode of payment.
7. Provide your monthly expenses in terms of rent/mortgage, utilities/bills, council tax, transport, existing loan repayments and any other expenses.
8. Provide bank details such as type of card used, bank account no. and sort code.
10. Click on ‘Get Your Loan Quote’ to finalize the loan process.
SUNNY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Sunny loan amounts ranged from a minimum of £100 to a maximum of £2,500
SUNNY LOAN INTEREST RATES
Sunny attracts an interest rate of 89% APR
SUNNY LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 3-36 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
SUNNY LOAN CONTACTS
Newgate House, Newgate Street, Chester, CH1 1DE.
Tel: 0800 0485781
Share your thoughts