🇳🇬 RenMoney Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- How Long It Takes For RTGS Transfer To Reflect In Kenya  - September 16, 2023
- Loan Apps With Prize Reward Programs - September 15, 2023
- Zimele Money Market Fund – Full Guide To Investing In 2023 - September 14, 2023
Renmoney loan app is offered by Renmoney MFB. The Renmoney loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 3.0/5 star rating with 500+ reviews.
RENMONEY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Renmoney loans, the applicant is required to be aged between 22-59 years, be employed/self employed with a reliable income source, reside/work in renmoney operational regions and also possess an account with any commercial bank.
Additional requirements include; bank statement, national ID card and BVN.
RENMONEY LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install Renmoney loan app via Playstore
2. Choose your loan amount & tenure then share some information about yourself
3. Verification of the information provided above.
4. Once successful, funds are disbursed to bank account within 24 hours
RENMONEY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Renmoney loan amounts range from a minimum of ₦6,000 to a maximum of ₦6,000,000
RENMONEY LOAN INTEREST RATES
Renmoney loans are charged at 2.4% – 9.33% per month
RENMONEY LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Renmoney loans have a loan tenure of 3-24 months
RENMONEY LOAN CONTACTS
Ikoyi: 23, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Opebi: Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Surulere: Kings Plaza, 80, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 0700 5000 500