🇳🇬 Carbon Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇺🇬 3 Easy Ways to Check CRB Status in Uganda: A Step-by-Step Guide - September 26, 2023
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
Carbon loan app is offered by One Finance & Investment Ltd. The Carbon loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 1M+ downloads in addition to a 4.2/5 star rating with 78K+ reviews.
CARBON LOAN USSD CODE
Users can also access the service without downloading and installing the app by simply dialing the Carbon loan USSD code *1303#
CARBON LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Carbon loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
Additionally, users must also grant the Carbon loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
CARBON LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the Carbon loan app at the Google Playstore.
- Sign in or sign up to identify yourself and this will take you to brief registration/application forms
- Complete an application with valid information and click on ‘Apply for loan’
- State how much you would like to borrow and the available loan offer in the app and your expected repayment(s) will be displayed.
- Submit your application to be notified of your loan decision within minutes
CARBON LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Carbon loan app offers a minimum loan amount of ₦1,500 and a maximum amount of ₦1,000,000
CARBON LOAN INTEREST RATES
Carbon loan interest rates vary between 5% to 15% based on the loan amount as well as the repayment period.
CARBON LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The carbon loan is repayable in one to three months.
REPAY CARBON LOAN
To repay Carbon loan, one can use either of the below payment channels
Carbon loan app: Click on ‘Make a Repayment’ available under the ‘Your Loans’ menu and proceed to enter the card details to be used for repayment.
Once the payment is successful, your account will automatically be updated.
Direct transfer – Payment via this options cab be made to the below account details:
Account name: Carbon/Paylater
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account number: 0217599035.
Additionally, in the transaction reference, you are required to include your full names/client ID as well as phone number registered on Carbon then once the transaction is finalized, send it to get carbon support via email to have your account updated.
Fund wallet: This option requires your wallet to have some balance. Select ‘Your loans’ available in the Menu section, and click on ‘Make a repayment’.
Select your wallet as the means of repayment and once the payment has been effected, your account will automatically be updated.
Quickteller: Visit the Quickteller website and select Paylater to enter your client ID and other required details. Proceed to input your card details and confirm the transaction. Once done, wait for some minutes for your account to be automatically updated.
CARBON LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This Carbon loan app has access to:
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Location- precise location (GPS and network-based) and approximate location (network-based)
- Calendar- read calendar events plus confidential information
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Photos / Media / Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Device & app history- read your Web bookmarks and history
- Contacts- read your contacts
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Run at startup
- Full network access
- Draw over other apps
- Prevent device from sleeping
CARBON LOAN CONTACTS