🇳🇬 Aella Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- 🇺🇬 3 Easy Ways to Check CRB Status in Uganda: A Step-by-Step Guide - September 26, 2023
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
Aella is among the digital loan apps in Nigeria available in the playstore and appstore. Developed by Aella Financial Solutions Limited and among the digital lending apps approved by FCCPC, the app was released on October 2016 and has since garnered over 1,000,000 downloads with a 3.2/5 star rating and 34.5K+ reviews.
Aella Loan Requirements/Eligibility Criteria
To be able to use the Aella loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
Additionally, users must also grant the Aella loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
Aella Loan Registration & Application
- Download the Aella loan app from the Google Playstore
- Install the Aella loan app and begin the registration process by creating an account and filling in the required personal info
- Click the “Check Eligibility” button to see how much you are eligible to borrow
- Apply for loan that works for you
- Receive funds in your Aella Wallet
Aella Loan Amount Limits
Aella loan app offers a minimum loan amount of ₦1,500 and a maximum amount of ₦1,000,000 with each Aella loan increment being dependent on a variety of factors including Aella loan app repayment history and financial profile.
Aella Loan Interest Rate
Aella loan interest rates vary between 4% to 30% based on the borrower’s profile.
Aella Loan Repayment Duration
The Aella loan is repayable in one to three months.
Aella Loan Repayment Procedure
To repay Aella loan via the Aella loan app via
Debit card – To use this option, navigate to ‘Your Loans’ menu section in the app, click the ‘Repay/Pay now’ button in the app and tap on the card linked to your profile.
Once payment is successful, your account is immediately updated.
Money transfer – This option will involves transferring money to your unique bank account.
Aella Loan App Permissions
The Aella loan app has access to the following once it is installed on your phone:
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based)and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS)receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- prevent device from sleeping
Aella Loan Contact