🇮🇳 mPokket Loan App - How To Apply, Repay, Interest rate, Contacts.
- Kenyan Banks Offering Scholarships And How To Apply For Them  - September 20, 2023
- How To Retrieve Details Of A Lost Kenya Power Token/Delay For Free  - September 19, 2023
- Private Student Loans Without Cosigner/No Credit History In USA 2023 - September 17, 2023
mPokket loan app is offered by mPokket. The mPokket loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all residents of India and has over 5M+ downloads in addition to a 4.3/5 star rating with 200K+ reviews.
mPOKKET LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for mPokket loans, the applicant is required to submit College ID (students), latest 3 months bank statement, salary slip/joining letter (salaried), Aadhaar card, driver’s license, voter ID card, PAN card and KYC details.
mPOKKET LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install mPokket loan app via Playstore.
2. Register through your Facebook/Google account
3. Fill your basic details to check loan eligibility status
4. Upload KYC documents – ID, Address proof, PAN card, selfie photo and bank cheque leaf/ IFSC code for your bank branch.
5. Verification of bank details and money transfer to bank account.
mPOKKET LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
mPokket loan amounts range from a minimum of ₹ 500 to a maximum of ₹ 20,000 (students) and ₹ 30,000 (professionals)
mPOKKET LOAN INTEREST RATES
Smartcoin loans are charged at 2-6% per month.
mPOKKET LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
mPokket loans can be repaid within two months via the mPokket app by going to the activity section & selecting open loans. and choosing the repayment mode either Paytm, Debit Card or UPI.
mPOKKET LOAN CONTACTS
PS Srijan Corporate Park, Tower 1,
12th Floor, Unit No.-1204, 2, EP & GP, Sector V,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal