🇦🇺 Sunshine Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- 🇰🇪 Buy Now, Pay Later Apps In Kenya: Sevi Review 2023 - September 30, 2023
- How To Find NSSF Username & Password In 2023 - September 29, 2023
- 3 Top Platforms To Report Digital Lenders In Kenya For Quick Action - September 27, 2023
Sunshine (Australia) is an online loan service provided by Nimble Australia Pty Ltd under credit license 390556 that is available to Australian residents.
SUNSHINE LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident not earning less than $400 per week from employment, government benefits or business whereby the funds should pass through a bank account.
In additional, proof of identification is also required which can either be an Australian driver’s license, proof of age card, or passport.
SUNSHINE LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application page
2. Enter your personal details such as first & last name, email address, date of birth, mobile number, gender, number of dependants, residential address, loan amount and purpose.
3. Click ‘Next’ to receive an SMS verification to the mobile phone number provided earlier
4. Input the code from SMS and click ‘Verify’
5. Proceed to enter your income details, identification and consent to the loan agreement.
6. Submit your bank details for verification.
SUNSHINE LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
The loan amounts range from a minimum of $150 to a maximum of $2,000
SUNSHINE LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loans attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount borrowed.
SUNSHINE LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 9-16 weeks whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
However, early repayment is welcomed without any penalties.
In the event of failure to make repayment on due date, extra penalty charges will be incurred on the principle amount.
SUNSHINE LOAN CONTACTS
PO Box 823
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Tel: 07 5526 8866