Savvy is an online loan service provided by Valour Finance Ltd under reference number 718303 which is targeted towards UK residents.
SAVVY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To qualify for a loan an applicant is required to be an employed UK resident with a regular income of not less than £1,000 monthly, be at least 18 years with a UK bank account.
SAVVY LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the lender’s website and use the slider to choose your preferred loan amount. Also provide personal details such as title, forename & surname, date of birth, email address, home/mobile telephone, marital status and number of dependants below 18 years.
Also, choose and confirm your password and give consent to receive marketing alerts from the lender via email and SMS.
2. Enter your residential details such as residential status, postcode, house number/name, street, town, county and date moved in.
3. Enter your employment details such as employment status, employer name, job title, work telephone, employer postcode, employment start date etc
4. Enter your income details i.e payment frequency
5. Enter your income and expenditure
6. Enter any additional personal circumstances
7. Enter your bank account details
8. Once completed, you will receive a decision based on the above fields.
SAVVY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Savvy loan amounts range from a minimum of £300 to a maximum of £1,200
SAVVY LOAN INTEREST RATES
The interest rates range between 12-24% and are dependent on the loan amount as well as the duration period.
SAVVY LOAN TERM
The loans are repayable in 6/8/12 months
Valour Finance Limited
1st Floor, Highbank House
Exchange Street, Stockport
England, SK3 0ET
Tel: 0800 007 5888 / 0330 002 0117.