Nimble (Australia) is an online loan service provided by Nimble Australia Pty Ltd under credit license 386010 that is available to employed Australian residents.
NIMBLE LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen or permanent resident with a consistent income stream channeled through a bank account from employment.
NIMBLE LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. Choose your preferred loan amount and term by using the slider as well as your payment frequency (weekly/fortnightly)
3. Click ‘Continue’
4. Select the purpose of your loan i.e vehicle expenses/home, rent & improvements/ travel & entertainment/ medical, family & education/ living, utility & bills/ live events/ purchases/ debt repayments etc
5. Click ‘Continue’
6. Enter personal details such as email address, title, first & last name, date of birth, mobile number and address details ( unit number, street number, name & type, suburb, post code).
7. State employment status in addition to the possibility of having any other loans with other lenders within the past 90 days by either selecting ‘YES’ or ‘NO’
8. Click ‘Accept & Continue’
9. Enter your banking details i.e BSB and bank account number
10. Click ‘Continue’
11. Await verification and loan decision.
NIMBLE LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Nimble loan amounts range from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $25,000
NIMBLE LOAN INTEREST RATES
Nimble attracts a 20% establishment fee and a 4% per month of the principle amount.
NIMBLE LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 2-48 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
However, early repayment is welcomed without any cancellation fees.
In the event of failure to make repayment on due date, extra penalty charges will be incurred on the principle amount.
NIMBLE LOAN CONTACTS
12-14 Marine Pde Southport,
QUEENSLAND, 4215 Australia