Skip to content
FUND NAME: Uwezo fund
– Expand access to finances for the youth and women at the constituency level.
– Generate gainful self employment for the youth and women.
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT: shs. 50,000
MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT: shs. 500,000
INTEREST RATE: None
( GROUP )
-Must be registered with either the:
.Department of social services
.Department of Co-operatives
.Registrar of Societies
– Must be a member aged between 18 and 35 years
– Must be based within the constituency
– Must operate a structure whereby members contribute monthly.
– Must possess a bank account in the group’s name.
( INSTITUTION )
– Must be registered with the Registrar of Societies.
– Must possess listed youth and women groups within it.
GRACE PERIOD: 6 months
PAYMENT DURATION: 2 years
HOW TO APPLY: Download the form below, fill it and take it to the Constituency Uwezo Fund Management Committee office