UbaPesa loan app is offered by UbaPesa Ltd. The Ubapesa loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Kenyans and has over 100K+ downloads as well as a 3.7/5 star rating with 3.4K+ reviews in the Playstore.
UBAPESA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the UbaPesa loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the Ubapesa loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
UBAPESA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1.Download and install the UbaPesa loan app.
2.Follow the registration prompts, create PIN and login.
3.Apply for loan, get approved and receive loan.
UBAPESA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
UbaPesa loans range from Ksh500 to a maximum of Ksh70,000
UBAPESA LOAN INTEREST RATE
UPDATE: Ubapesa revised their rates to between 10.17% to 15% i.e 10% ( 60 days of 3 payments ) and 15% ( 60 days of 1 payment )
Ubapesa loan app interest rates charged are between 10% to 15% depending on the Ubapesa loan amount and repayment duration. i.e 10% ( 10 days ) and 15% ( 20 days )
UBAPESA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
UPDATE: Repayment duration revised to 60 days with options of 1 payment and 3 payments.
Ubapesa loans are repayable in 10 days or 20 days.
REPAY UBAPESA LOAN USING UBAPESA PAYBILL NUMBER
To make UbaPesa loan repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-PESA
- From your M-PESA menu select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 144966
- Enter your UbaPesa registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press \’OK\’
UBAPESA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Ubapesa loan app has access to:
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Contacts- read your contacts and find accounts on the device
- SMS- receive text messages (SMS) and read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Location- precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
- control vibration
- run at startup
Ubapesa loans attract a 10% penalty 48 hours from due date and a further 10% on compounded balance on the 10th day from the due date.
UBAPESA LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
The excess amount remains in your UbaPesa account.
Categories: Loan Apps - Kenya