M-Fanisi loan app service is a result of a partnership between Maisha MicroFinance bank and network providers Safaricom and Airtel, in the provision of short term mobile loans.
M-FANISI LOAN USSD CODE
M-Fanisi loans can be accessed via *281# ( Safaricom subscribers ) and *222# ( Airtel subscribers )
M-FANISI LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ ELIGIBILITY
In order to open M-FANISI Account with the Bank, you must be at least 18 years old and a registered and active Safaricom Mpesa Subscriber.
Sign up to get notified of new loan apps straight to your inbox!
M-FANISI LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
Method 1 ( M-Fanisi App )
- Download, install and launch the M-Fanisi app.
Method 2 ( USSD )
- Dial *281# and follow the prompts.
M-FANISI LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
M-Fanisi loan amounts range from Ksh200 to Ksh25,000
M-FANISI LOAN INTEREST RATE
M-Fanisi loans attract a one-off facility fees of 10% exclusive of excise duty.
M-FANISI LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
M-Fanisi loans will have a loan repayment period of 30 calendar days.
REPAY M-FANISI LOAN
To make a repayment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA
3. Choose the Paybill option
4. Enter the Paybill number
5. For account number, enter your M-Pesa number on which you registered with.
6. Enter your repayment amount
7. Enter your M-PESA pin
8. Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
M-FANISI LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
This M-Fanisi loan app has access to:
- Photos / Media / Files- read the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Location- precise location (GPS and network-based) and approximate location (network-based)
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage
- Contacts- read your contacts
- run at startup
- view network connections
- full network access
prevent device from sleeping
M-FANISI LOAN LATE REPAYMENT PENALTIES
In the event that you do not repay the loan in full within the agreed repayment period, the Bank will automatically roll over any outstanding amount in respect of the loan for a further period equivalent to tenure of the earlier loan and in addition impose a penalty on the full amount rolled over at such rates as the Bank may determine from time to time.
M-FANISI LOAN OVER PAYMENTS
The excess amount will be deposited in your M-Fanisi transactional account.
M-FANISI LOAN REPAYMENT DATE EXTENSION
Yes. However, a rollover fee shall be imposed.
M-FANISI LOAN CONTACTS
Phone- +254 792 002 300
Categories: Loan Apps - Kenya, M-Fanisi
I can’t access my account . Please help
kindly assist i cant access my account
I have tried to register and i am told had already registered but i cant access the account,kindly assist?
I am an Airtel money users and my number I have registered it for mobile banking.How can I access loan from. m-fanisi and how can I activate my account…I have tried to active and it’s asking for the activation key.How do I go about?
I have a lon limit of 1k on Airtel mfanisi but I can’t get the loan whats the problem
Am paul munene tel 0780*** *** I had a loan 1 and a half year ago and I paid it through ur pay bill number via safaricom line 0757*** *** but up to no w I have not be cleared, what happened kindly eespond
For instance if I borrow 2500/= how much are you going to deposit deposit to my account.?
I can’t withdraw my account what the problem ..pls help