Payday UK is an online loan service provided by Payday Loans Ltd under reference number 806333 that is available to UK residents.
PAYDAY UK LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To qualify for a loan an applicant is required to be an employed UK resident with a regular income, at least 23 years old, have a UK bank account linked to a debit card, a mobile phone number and an active email address.
PAYDAY UK LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Proceed to the lender’s website and state the purpose of your loan from the list provided which include short term cash, pay ills, car loan, home improvements, debt consideration and any other that has not been listed.
2. Enter your details in terms of title, first and last name, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, marital status, number of dependants, number of loans taken in the last 90 days as well as number of adults living together in the same home.
3. Provide details regarding your home status, monthly rent/mortgage payment amounts, time at address and postcode.
4. Select your current employment status i.e full/part employed, self employed, student, on pension, unemployed etc and your mode of payment whether electronically/cash.
5. Provide your monthly outgoings for verification that you will have sufficient additional income to make the loan repayment. Such outgoings include; utilities/bills, council tax, transport, existing loan payments and other monthly expenses.
6. Provide bank account details for verification purposes to enable loan disbursement upon approval. Such details include; type of bank card used, bank account number and bank sort code.
Click on ‘Get your loan quote’ to finalize the application process and await the loan decision.
PAYDAY UK LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Payday UK loan amounts ranged from a minimum of £50 to a maximum of £5,000
PAYDAY UK LOAN INTEREST RATES
Interest rates are dependent on individual circumstances such as loan amount and repayment period.
PAYDAY UK LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 3-36 months.
PAYDAY UK CONTACTS
Payday Loans Limited,
The Charter Building, Charter Place, Uxbridge, UB8 1JG.
Tel: 0800 302 9409
Share your thoughts