QuidMarket is an online loan service provided by Stagemount Ltd under reference number 677995 that is available to UK residents.
QUIDMARKET LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To meet the eligibility criteria for QuidMarket loans, an applicant is required to be a UK resident of the age of 23 years and above, be in employment with a regular monthly income of at least £1,300 as well as possess an active debit card linked to bank account.
QUIDMARKET LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the lender’s website and kick off the registration by providing your personal details such as title, first & surname, mobile phone number and email address.
2. Enter your birth-date, marital status, postcode, time at address, residential status, number of adults and dependants in the household.
3. Enter your employment details i.e employment status, time in employment, company name/street/city & postcode, industry, job title/position, department, work phone, work email, your next pay-date and payment frequency.
4. Enter your loan amount, repayment period and loan purpose. Depending on the information provided, the system will automatically calculate your loan repayment schedule.
5. Enter your monthly expenditure in the various provided categories as well as confirm that all the information provided is accurate, your financial hardship status, availability of any pending bill arrears and the possibility of any future plans of filing for bankruptcy.
6. Provide your bank account details such as debit card type, cardholder name, card number, CV2 number, card start date & expiry, bank name, account holder name, account number and sort code.
QUIDMARKET LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
QuidMarket loan amounts range from a maximum of £600 (new customers) upto a maximum of £1,500 (repeat borrowers)
QUIDMARKET LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loans attract various interest rates depending on the loan amount as well as duration chosen.
QUIDMARKET LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 3-6 months.
6 Broadway, Nottingham NG1 1PS
Tel: 0115 8456434
Share your thoughts