Oplo is an online loan service offered by Oplo PL Ltd under reference number 723751 that is available to UK residents.
OPLO LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To qualify for a loan an applicant is required to be an employed UK resident with a regular income, at least 18 years old, have a UK bank account linked to a debit card, a mobile phone number and an active email address.
OPLO LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Go to the lender’s website and begin the registration process by choosing the loan type.
2. Enter your personal and contact details such as title, first name & surname, date of birth, marital status, residential status, email address, mobile/landline number and best time to call.
3. Proceed to state your employment status, employer name, job title, industry, employment start date and net monthly income amount.
4. Use the slider to choose the loan amount and terms as well as select the purpose of your loan application.
5. Fill in your current address details such as postcode, address, town, county and date moved in. In addition you are required to give consent to receive marketing material via your desired channels options such as post, email, phone or electronic message.
OPLO LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Oplo loan amounts range from a minimum of £2,000 to a maximum of £15,000
OPLO LOAN INTEREST RATES
Interest rates are dependent on individual circumstances such as loan amount and repayment period.
OPLO LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 24-72 months.
Sir Frank Whittle Way,
Tel: 01253 603952
Tel: 01253 603960
Share your thoughts