Page loan app is offered by Page Financials International Limited. The Page loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to Nigerian residents of Ibadan and Lagos. It has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 3.7/5 star rating with 26K+ reviews.
PAGE LOAN APP REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Page loans, the applicant is required to be in employment with an active salary account and a positive credit history as well as provide 6-months salary statement, employment/offer letter as well as a valid national ID.
PAGE LOAN APP REGISTRATION & APPLICATION
Applicants can register to for a Page account using two methods which include;
- Download and install the Page loan app from the Playstore.
- Input your BVN number for verification purpose upon which receive an OTP via the phone number inked to your BVN
- Enter the OTP, residential address and email address as required.
- You will receive an SMS containing your account number and password.
- Proceed to change the default password then use the credentials to login to the app and set up your security questions.
Via Online portal
- Navigate to Page online registration portal
- The registration process requires completion of 5 sections including; personal info, employer details, loan details, account details and uploading of account statement.
PAGE LOAN APP AMOUNT LIMITS
Page loan amounts range from a minimum of ₦200,000 to a maximum of ₦5,000,000 dependent on various factors including borrower’s ability to make repayment, income level etc.
PAGE LOAN APP INTEREST RATES
There is no fixed interest rate on a loan. The interest rate is dependent on different factors such as the loan amount, tenor, current salary etc.
PAGE LOAN APP REPAYMENT DURATION
Page loans have a loan repayment duration of 3-12 months and can be repaid via REMITA, Direct Debit Mandate (DDM), online repayments or cheques.
PAGE LOAN APP CONTACTS
23, Norman Williams Street, S/W Ikoyi, Lagos
Tel: +234 (0)1 700 PAGE(7243)
Categories: Nigeria, Loan Apps (International)
Share your thoughts