Newcredit loan app is offered by NewCredit. The Newcredit loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 4.3/5 star rating with 2K+ reviews.
NEWCREDIT LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible to use the Newcredit loan app, you need to be a Nigerian citizen of between 22 – 55 years of age, own an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
Additionally, users must also grant the Necredit loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
NEWCREDIT LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the Newcredit loan app from the Playstore.
- Register by completing the sign up process
- Apply for loan and get it disbursed to your bank account.
NEWCREDIT LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Newcredit loan limits range from a minimum of N5,000 to a maximum limit of N300,000
NEWCREDIT LOAN INTEREST RATES
Newcredit charges an interest of 14 – 24%
NEWCREDIT LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Newcredit loan is repayable within 14 days from the date of disbursement.
NEWCREDIT LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Newcredit loan app has access to:
- Device & app history: retrieve running apps
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based) and access extra location provider commands
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Write Home settings and shortcuts
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Change network connectivity
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Run at startup
- Reorder running apps
- Draw over other apps
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping