NairaPlus loan app is offered by NairaPlus. The NairaPlus loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 100K+ downloads in addition to a 4.2/5 star rating with 2K+ reviews.
NAIRAPLUS LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible to use the NairaPlus loan app, you need to be a Nigerian citizen of between 20 – 60 years of age, own an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
NAIRAPLUS LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the NairaPlus loan app from the Playstore
- Register for an account using your BVN number.
- Secure your identity in 3 simple steps through the app.
- Verify your identity code through the secure system.
- Get money sent directly to your Bank account.
NAIRAPLUS LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
NairaPlus loan limits range from a minimum of N2,000 to a maximum limit of N50,000
NAIRAPLUS LOAN INTEREST RATE
NairaPlus loans attracts an interest rate of 25%
NAIRAPLUS LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
NairaPlus loans are to be repaid after 7 days of loan disbursement.
REPAY NAIRAPLUS LOAN
You can repay your NairaPlus loan with online bank account payment or or offline transfer to the NairaPlus company account.
NAIRAPLUS LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The NairaPlus app has access to:
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
NAIRAPLUS LOAN CONTACTS
Whatsapp: +234 7030919031
Pls, I would like to draw your attention to an attempt by one of your staff to blackmail a client whom you rightly accused of being defaulted in redeeming her loan.(paying back her loan according to the loan agreement ).
The staff in question has threatened to use The Social Media to perpetrate this evil through blackmail or name calling.
Pls, on behalf of that Client lam pleading that the company should apply the right channel to retrieve the outstanding balance from the client instead of resorting to an unlawful steps. Your staff claimed that the person owing you IS ON THE RUN. To all right thinking members of Nigerian society , It is not true.
I advise that you have an understanding with the person’s employer and resolve the matter amicably.
Good evening Naira plus. My name is Erikitola Babatunde Gbolahan, I applied for loans many times,through the app and also I made repayment before the due date. On the 3rd of June I made an overpayment of #24, 300 for 18000 Naira I was surprised when I discovered the mistake, Naira plus agent attached to my loan disbursement pled anonymity and still refused to acknowledged my repayment, I wrote. through the app and then discovered a foul play by the company. I have made a report at human right center and they were on this case. I just need to play a gentleman role here I have the evidence of payment if requested . But please for the last time refund my money.