Migo loan formerly known as KwikMoney is a loan service accessible to residents of Nigeria.
MIGO LOAN USSD CODE
Users can also access the service without downloading and installing the app by simply dialing the Migo loan USSD code *561# for MTN, 9mobile, and Glo subscribers or *554561# for Airtel subscribers.
MIGO LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for a Migo loan, applicants are required to have a mobile phone as well as a bank account linked to a valid BVN.
MIGO LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Migo loan offers loans ranging from a minimum of ₦500 to a maximum of ₦500,000 whereby the maximum amount will vary with the individual borrower’s credit score and repayment history.
MIGO LOAN INTEREST RATES
Migo interest rates range from 5%-25% and are highly dependent on various factors such as one’s repayment duration and repayment history. Referrals are also a determining factor whereby interest rates reduce when referred friends apply and make timely repayments on their loans.
REPAY MIGO LOAN
To repay Migo loan, one can use either of the below payment channels
- Dial *561# and navigate to “pay loan” on your mobile device
- Select preferred payment option.
- Follow instructions accordingly
- Repayment is immediately processed
- Insert your ATM card and select the ‘Quickteller’ option
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ then ‘Others’
- Enter ‘04354101’ as the Biller Code then enter the phone number used for your Migo loan as the Customer Reference Number.
- Confirm payment to receive a confirmation message for your payment
MIGO LOAN CONTACTS
Phone: +234 (0) 1 700 2274
Share your thoughts