Devonsley is an online loan service provided by Devonsley Limited to Nigerian residents.
DEVONSLEY LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for Devonsley loans, the applicant is required to submit a duly completed application form (online), 6-months bank statement, pre-signed cheques, national ID, banker guarantor based on loan amount (completed guarantor form and pre-signed cheque (s) OR Parked Vehicle. (The forced sale value of the vehicle should be at least 150% cover for the loan amount)
DEVONSLEY LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to Devonsley online website
2. Use the slider to choose your preferred loan amount and repayment period then click on ‘Submit & sign up’
3. If you already have an account, proceed to input your email address. If you do not have an account, click on ‘Register’.
4. Provide your full name and email address and click ‘Register’
5. Choose and enter a secure 4-digit pin to protect your account
6. Input your phone number and click ‘Add Phone’
7. Provide loan amount details by using the slider to choose your preferred loan amount and repayment period then click ‘Next’
8. Choose your loan reason and click ‘Next’
9. Provide additional personal information such as date of birth, gender, marital status, nationality and state of origin then click ‘Next’
10. Upload profile picture
11. Provide next of kin details such as full name, email address, phone number, address, relationship, type of residence, street address, state, LGA, years spent at residence, monthly rent expense.
12. Enter work and company information
13. Upload bank statement and provide bank details (bank name & account number) then validate account.
DEVONSLEY LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Devonsley loan amounts range from a minimum of ₦100,000 to a maximum of ₦5,000,000
DEVONSLEY LOAN INTEREST RATES
Devonsley interest rates are determined through risk-based pricing.
DEVONSLEY LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
Devonsley loans have a maximum repayment period of upto 6 months.
DEVONSLEY LOAN CONTACTS
40B, Awori Road Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi,
Tel: +234 908 598 3430