Aella loan app is offered by Aella Credit. The Aella loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all Nigerian residents and has over 500K+ downloads in addition to a 3.7/5 star rating with 26K+ reviews.
AELLA LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To be able to use the Aella loan app, one needs to own an android smartphone, bank verification number (BVN) and ATM card.
Additionally, users must also grant the Aella loan app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
AELLA LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
- Download the Aella loan app at the Google Playstore.
- Install the Aella loan app and begin the registration process by creating an account and filling in the required personal info
- Click the “Check Eligibility” button to see how much you are eligible to borrow
- Apply for loan that works for you
- Receive funds in your Aella Wallet
AELLA LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Aella loan app offers a minimum loan amount of ₦1,500 and a maximum amount of ₦1,000,000 with each Aella loan increment being dependent on a variety of factors including Aella loan app repayment history and financial profile.
AELLA LOAN INTEREST RATES
Aella loan interest rates vary between 4% to 30% based on the borrower’s profile.
AELLA LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
The Aella loan is repayable in one to three months.
REPAY AELLA LOAN
To repay Aella loan via the Aella loan app via
Debit card – To use this option, navigate to ‘Your Loans’ menu section in the app, click the ‘Repay/Pay now’ button in the app and tap on the card linked to your profile.
Once payment is successful, your account is immediately updated.
Money transfer – This option will involves transferring money to your unique bank account.
AELLA LOAN APP PERMISSIONS
The Aella loan app has access to the following once it is installed on your phone:
- Contacts: read your contacts
- Location: approximate location (network-based)and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS)receive text messages (SMS)
- Phone: read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage: read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera: take pictures and videos
- Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
- Receive data from Internet
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Control vibration
- prevent device from sleeping
AELLA LOAN CONTACTS
Help me with a loan for growing my job