CASHe loan app is offered by CASHe. The CASHe loan app is available on the Google Playstore and is accessible to all residents of India and has over 5M+ downloads in addition to a 4.2/5 star rating with 100K+ reviews.
CASHe LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To apply for CASHe loans, the applicant is required to be above the age of 18 years, salaried with a monthly income of not less than ₹12,000 channeled through a bank.
In addition, latest salary slip & bank statement, PAN card & address proof clicked on a self-signed white paper and uploaded through CASHe app is also mandatory.
CASHe LOAN APP DOWNLOAD
1. Download and Install CASHe loan app via Playstore or Appstore
2. Register through your Facebook/Google account
3. Fill your basic details to check loan eligibility status
4. Upload KYC documents – ID, Address proof, PAN card, selfie photo and bank cheque leaf/ IFSC code for your bank branch.
5. Verification of bank details and money transfer to bank account.
CASHe LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
The CASHe loan amounts range from a minimum of ₹ 1,000 to a maximum of ₹ 4,00,000 with future increases dependent on numerous factors including timely repayments, credit score etc
CASHe LOAN INTEREST RATES
CASHe loans are charged at different interest rates depending on the repayment duration i.e 2.5% (90-day), 2.4% (180-day), 2.25% (170-day), 2.25% (1-year) and 2.25% (1.5year)
Additionally, CASHe loans also attract a flat processing fee of 2% on the loan amount whichever is higher as processing fees.
CASHe LOAN REPAYMENT DURATION
CASHe loans have a loan tenure of 90, 180, 270 days, 1 year and 1.5 year depending on loan amount i.e
- min ₹ 1,000 to a max ₹ 1,10,000 (90-day)
- min ₹ 25,000 to a max ₹ 2,10,000 (180-day)
- min ₹ 50,000 to a max ₹ 2,58,000 (270-day)
- min ₹ 75,000 to a max ₹ 3,00,000 (1-year)
- min ₹ 125,000 to a max ₹ 4,00,000 (1.5-year)
Repayments can be done via NEFT/IMPS/UPI only
CASHe LOAN CONTACTS
Categories: India, Loan Apps (International)
Share your thoughts